Discover Speed Reading
You might not have a vegetarian in your social circle but you have definitely heard of the term vegan as a popular reference to the vegetarian culture. What might be the in-depth meaning behind the name? Are they purely vegetarians? Are people born vegetarians or do they just wake up one day and choose to become a vegetarian? What motivate them? What do they have to gain by being vegetarians? Is it s personal gain or the environment gains too? The answers to these questions will soon be transparent as you progress through the book. Here are 3 reasons why you should try out the Vegetarian Diet: 1. Much Healthier Life 2. Less Meat Consumed = Less Harmed / Killed Animals 3. Reduce Your Carbon Footprint (Positive Impact on Planet Earth)
Here Is A Preview Of What You Will Learn…
- Who are Vegetarians really and how did the Culture come to be?
- Why do People Become Vegetarians?
- Types of Vegetarians
- The First Six Baby Steps to Becoming a Vegetarian
- The 12 Tips Expert Guide towards Becoming a Complete Vegan
- Why the Environment is Greener on the Veggie Side
- Much, much more!
Get Your Copy Today!