Knee Injuries chart is an informative chart showing common injuries of the knee.
The central images of normal knee anatomy are finely detailed and clearly labeled.
anterior view of a normal knee with the patella removed
oblique view of normal knee anatomy
posterior view of normal knee anatomy
detail of the meniscus
Also illustrates the following injuries:
- traumatic knee injuries – ligament tear, bone avulsion, ligament sprain, patellar dislocation
- meniscus tears – types of meniscus tears and symptoms of damaged meniscus are explained
Various sports-related ligament injuries are shown and described.
Made in the USA.
Available in the following versions :
- 20″ x 26″ heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587797576
- 20″ x 26″ heavy paper ISBN 9781587797569
- 19-3/4″ x 26″ latex free plastic styrene, with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587796968
Shows anterior view of normal knee anatomy (patella removed), as well as oblique and posterior views.
Illustrates traumatic knee injuries, meniscus, types of meniscus tears, and symptoms of damaged menisci.
Also shows various sports-related ligament injuries.
Size is 20 inches by 26 inches – Heavy Paper.